“This Oscar ceremony was chill and understated – but I REALLY liked all the retro tributes since it was the 90th annual.” -Jodi
Listen to these Hollywood Outsiders in the show podcast below. [starting at 14:19]
- Frances McDormand applauds women in rousing speech.
- Tiffany Haddish makes her case for future Oscars host.
- Emma Stone calls out mostly male director nominees.
- Taraji P. Henson (maybe) shaded Ryan Seacrest.
- Rita Moreno recycles her dress from the 1962 Oscars.
- Jimmy Kimmel surprises moviegoers with A-list treats.
- Jet Skis cruise into acceptance speeches.
Want to hear more?
Powered by WPeMatico